- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Walmart and Flipkart deal: Softbank CEO confirms the mega buyout
Updated: May 9, 2018 18:03 pm
Walmart would invest $16 billion in Flipkart for a controlling stake of more than 51 percent at a valuation of over $20 billion. The Walmart and Flipkart deal is the largest buyout for the US company with its biggest bet ever in online space and on India. Watch the video to know more.