- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
This tech-enabled NBFC start-up puts loans on fast-track for MSMEs
Updated: September 12, 2019 19:00 pm
MSMEs face numerous problems with sourcing loans and this is hurting their growth. Now, providing a tailor-made solution is Livfin, a tech-enabled invoice-based supply chain financing company that offers fast-paced credit line. Ironically, it's not the MSMEs that have to follow-up with this startup, it's the startup that will make the contact based on its bank records. Explaining the nitty-gritty of the entire process is Rahul Chander, MD & CEO, Livfin.