- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Q4FY19 Results: Hindustan Copper CMD speaks on quarterly results of metal PSU
Updated: June 4, 2019 14:45 pm
Hind Copper CMD Santosh Sharma hailed the fourth quarter results of the metal PSU and pointed out the major reasons that helped the company to improve its operating efficiency, volume growth that led to rise in Q4 profit from Rs 22 crore in FY 18 to Rs 40.5 crore in FY19 on YoY basis.