- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Breaking News: PNB may clear all LoU liabilities due till March 31
Updated: March 28, 2018 18:51 pm
The beleaguered Punjab National Bank (PNB) is likely to clear all LoU liabilities due till March 31, involving the Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi fraud case. The PNB Board may approve the Letter of Understanding payments today, Zee Business TV reported.