- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Aviation in India: Airlines may fly into Rs 36,000 cr loss
Updated: July 20, 2018 12:30 pm
Aviation in India: Astonishingly, with surge in crude oil prices and a weakening rupee, the losses would come despite around 15% expected average annual growth in passenger traffic over the medium-term, shows an Icra report.