- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Amazon to launch free music-streaming service: Report
Updated: April 16, 2019 11:51 am
Amazon Music, which comes under the e-commerce service's Prime benefits, is limited to the members who pay for the subscription that covers priority delivery, music, and video streaming as well. Amazon is now looking at introducing a new free music streaming service to rival Spotify. According to Billboard, Amazon has entered into discussions to launch a free, ad-supported music service. The service would be marketed through Amazon's Alexa-enabled Echo speakers.