- Microsoft-Activision Blizzard deal: These 2 Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's gaming stocks to benefit maximum from US biggest tec
- Will Nifty hit fresh record highs? Experts see these 5 triggers in Budget 2022
- Technical Check: This footwear stock with a Mcap of over Rs 25,000 cr is on track to hit life highs; here’s why
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Promotion of legal certainty, global consistency will foster innovation and investments in cybersecur
- Dalal Street Voice: Focus on IT and Pharma as they are immunised from lockdowns: Somnath Mukherjee of ASK Wealth Advisors
Wow! Cashback - 18-24 age group? Amazon has a good news for you - Find out what it is
It's a good news for Amazon Prime customers between age group 18-24.
It's a good news for Amazon Prime customers between age group 18-24. Amazon on Thursday announced that customers between age group 18-24 in India would get 50 per cent (Rs 500) cashback on joining annual Prime membership of Rs 999.
How to avail this cashback offer?
Customers can avail this offer by signing up for Prime and verifying their age on Amazon.in, the company said in a statement.
"With a 50 per cent cashback on Amazon Prime membership, customers can enjoy the best of shopping and entertainment through Prime, while, at the same time, save Rs 500," said Akshay Sahi, Director and Head of Amazon Prime, India. "We are excited to launch this offer in time for Prime Day 2019 (July 15-16)," he added.
The young Indians can sign up for the Prime annual membership from the ‘youth offer' banner by paying Rs 999 online.
Customers must verify their age by uploading PAN card, a proof of mailing address and a photo.
"Once verified, Rs 500 is credited within 10 days to the customer's Amazon Pay balance account which can be used for bill payments, recharges or at online partner merchants," said the company.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.