Want to fly GoAir in luxury? This is what it will really cost
If you are a frequent flyer and want to make your flight experience special here is an offer extended by domestic airline GoAir. The company has come out with many services including special in-flight menu to please your palate, new SMS service to keep you updated, pre-book seating facility, pre-book refreshments, priority check-in, boarding pass privileges besides travel insurance. GoAir has informed about all these services on its website in detail, but there is a catch! They will cost extra!. So, if you want to travel in style and comfort, be prepared to pay through your nose. These facilities are:
1. In-Flight Menu: Now satiate your inner foodie even while flying! A brand new in-flight menu has been introduced to please your palate! Avail this flight offer and indulge in a scrumptious meal. You can get Poha, Rava upma, cup noodles, dal chawal, and vegetable biryani at Rs 200, while you can also relish Bhel puri, cashew nut, popcorn and nachos after paying Rs 150.
2. SMS: Flight booking can be a tricky business, with additional charges sometimes appearing out of nowhere, which is why we would like to be as transparent as possible when it comes to airfare and our services. With our new SMS services, get updates on GoAir’s new moves and latest information. You can check your flight status, flight schedules, search for the lowest airfare and view latest promotions through the service.
3. Pre-Book Seats: We want you to have the best flight experience be it enjoying a view from the window at 30,000 feet height or be unencumbered along the aisle. Now choose a seat beforehand while making your online flight booking! Be it window seats, aisle seats or even seats with extra leg room, take your pick to stretch and get comfy on board at a nominal price. The airline offers this facility at a starting price of Rs 200, and the rates vary for window, middle and aisle seats.
4. Pre-Book Refreshments: Welcome to the GoAir cafe! Be ahead of time when it comes to food and pre-book snacks from our wide range of delicious veg, non-veg and Jain snacks. Now you can not only save on the airfare but also on the meals too with guaranteed meal availability on board because good food can’t wait.
5. Priority Check-In: The option of priority check-in and priority baggage is provided at Rs 400 in addition to the extra reasonable flight tickets. Benefit is that you can be among the passengers who check in first and also receive your baggage before others do. This prepaid service can be bought by passenger up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure. This service is available for first 10 customers on every flight.
6. Boarding Pass Privileges: You can now present your boarding pass at GoAir associate restaurants, hotels and spas within 30 days of your travel and avail discounts & offers.
Watch this Zee Business video
7. Travel Insurance: Being a customer-centric airline, GoAir offers that you along with your belongings are insured at an absolutely nominal cost.