Tech Mahindra reports 6.8% rise in Q1 PAT at Rs 959 crore, 5 key things to know
IT giant Tech Mahindra has recorded 6.8% year-on-year rise in its profit at Rs 959 crore for the quarter ended June 30.
IT giant Tech Mahindra has recorded 6.8% year-on-year rise in its profit at Rs 959 crore for the quarter ended June 30. However, the earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA), a key measure of operating performance, slipped 3.2 per cent down at Rs 1,314 crore.
Here are 5 key things to know
1. The operating margin also came down by 15.2 per cent, down 120 basis points (bps) year-on-year. Revenue from operations increased by 4.6 per cent for the quarter and stood at Rs 8,653 crore.
2. The free cash flow for Q1 stood at Rs 598 crore with a cash conversion to profit after tax at 62.3 per cent.In dollar terms, the consolidated profit increased by 5.2 per cent and stood at 139 million dollars.
3. The EBITDA decreased by a margin of 4.8 per cent year-on-year and stood at 190 million dollars.The revenue boosted by 1.9 per cent at 1.25 billion dollars with digital revenues growing by 37 per cent.
4. Total headcount of the company went up by 4,691 to 125,773 quarter-on-quarter.
5. In Q1 FY20, Tech Mahindra won a deal with a health insurance organisation to provide application portfolio transformation across various business units and technologies.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.