Spicejet offers up to Rs 1,000 instant discounts on bookings made through this bank's credit, debit cards
HDFC Bank cardholders can avail the offer on every Monday, using Promo code 'HDFC1000'. An instant discount of Rs 500 and free priority check-in offer is also available on one-way trip. For round-trip flights, travellers can avail an instant discount of Rs 1,000 and free priority check-in.
Domestic carrier Spicejet is offering up to Rs 1,000 discounts on flights and free priority check-in to passengers. The traveller can avail discount only on tickets booked through SpiceJet website or mobile app. The offer is valid every Monday till December 31, 2018, on flight bookings made through HDFC Bank credit and debit cards.
According to information available on the website, HDFC Bank cardholders can avail the offer on every Monday, using Promo code 'HDFC1000'. An instant discount of Rs 500 and free priority check-in offer is also available on one-way trip. For round-trip flights, travellers can avail an instant discount of Rs 1,000 and free priority check-in.
How to avail the offer:
1. The offer is valid on bookings made on Mondays till December 31, 2018.
2. Select a flight on www.spicejet.com or SpiceJet’s Mobile App and opt for Priority Check-in during the booking flow.
3. Apply Promo Code and enter your HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card number in the Promotion code section on the payment page.
4. Instant discount of Rs 1000 for roundtrip and Rs 500 for one-way booking on base fare will be applied.
Terms and Conditions of the offer:
1. The offer is not valid on Sale Fare
2. There is no restriction on travel dates when the Offer is availed by the customer.
3. The discount under the Offer will be calculated only on the Base Fare (price excluding taxes) for flight bookings. Such discount shall be for a maximum of Rs 500 per flight.
4. The discount shall be forfeited in case the flight is cancelled or changed by the customer.
5. SpiceJet reserves the right to modify/change/withdraw all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation.
6. All issues/queries/complaints/grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to SpiceJet directly without any reference to respective banks. The same shall be addressed by SpiceJet.
7. For any credit and Debit card related claims, the customer should contact HDFC Bank and SpiceJet will not entertain any such claims.
8. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable, and it, in no manner, can be clubbed with any other scheme/offer/discount/promotion etc.
9. SpiceJet in its sole discretion reserves the right to deny or cancel the booking in the event of any misuse or abuse of the Offer.
10. In no event the liability of SpiceJet under this Offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount provided under this Offer.
11. SpiceJet at any time reserves the right to amend/cancel/withdraw
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.