- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Reliance Capital Q3 consolidated net profit declines nearly 5% to Rs 258 crore
Reliance Capital has reported 4.8% fall in the consolidated net profit for the third quarter ended on December 31, 2016.
1. Reliance Capital's Q3 FY17 consolidated net profit declined by 4.8% to Rs 258 crore as against Rs 271 crore in year-ago period
2. Total income from operations rose up by 67.9% to Rs 3,945 crore as compared to Rs 2,350 crore in the similar period of previous fiscal
3.Total expenses during the quarter went up by 122.6% to Rs 2,841 crore as against Rs 1,276 crore in the year-ago period
Reliance Capital announced on Friday nearly 5% decline in the consolidated net profit for the third quarter (Q3) ended on December 31, 2016.
The consolidated net profit of the financial arm of Reliance Group fell by 4.8% to Rs 258 crore for the October to December quarter of fiscal year 2016-17 (FY17) as against Rs 271 crore in the October to December quarter of fiscal year 2015-16 (FY16), cited Reliance Capital in a filing to the BSE.
— Reliance Capital (@RelianceCapital) February 10, 2017
However, the company's total income from operations during the said quarter went up by 67.9% to Rs 3,945 crore as compared to Rs 2,350 crore in the corresponding period of previous fiscal.
Its total expenses during the third quarter (Q3) rose up by 122.6% to Rs 2,841 crore as against Rs 1,276 crore in the year-ago period.
Reliance Capital is a financial service company and has interests in asset management and mutual funds; life and general insurance; commercial finance; equities and commodities broking; wealth management services, among other financial products.
On Friday, the stock of Reliance Capital closed down 0.08% or Rs 0.40 at Rs 492.40 on the BSE.
See LIVE stock updates of Reliance Capital here-
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.