Kotak Mahindra Bank's Q4FY19 Results: Highlights - All you need to know
Kotak Mahindra Bank's Q4FY19 Results: The company's Board of Directors recommended a dividend of Rs 0.80 per equity share having face value of Rs 5 for the year ended March 31, 2019.
Kotak Mahindra Bank's today announced Q4FY19 results posting its PAT for the quarter ended March 31, at Rs 1,408 cr up 25%, while PAT for FY19 stands at Rs 4,865 cr up 19%, said the company statement. Among other details submitted with BSE, the company stated that the Board of Directors recommended a dividend of Rs 0.80 per equity share having face value of Rs 5 for the year ended March 31, 2019 (Previous Year Rs 0.70 per equity share having face value of Rs 5). The aforesaid dividend will be paid after the approval of shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, the company added.
The other highlights of Kotak Mahindra Bank standalone results are given below:
1. Net Interest Income (NII) for FY19 increased to Rs 11,259 cr from Rs 9,532 cr in FY18 and Q4FY19 increased to Rs 3,048 cr from Rs 2,580 cr in Q4FY18. Net Interest Margin (NIM) for FY19 at 4.33% and Q4FY19 at 4.48%.
2. Bank PAT for for FY19 increased to Rs 4,865 cr from Rs 4,084 cr in FY18 and for Q4FY19 increased to Rs 1,408 cr from Rs 1,124 cr in Q4FY18 up 25%.
3. CASA (Current Account Savings Account) ratio as on March 31, 2019 stood at 52.5% compared to 50.8% as on March 31, 2018. Average Savings deposits grew by 25% to Rs 76,289 cr for Q4FY19 compared to Rs 61,223 cr for Q4FY18. Average Current Account deposits grew by 14% to Rs 30,926 cr for Q4FY19 compared to Rs 27,024 cr for Q4FY18. TD Sweep deposits as on March 31, 2019 were 6.5% of the total deposits.
4. Capital adequacy ratio of the Bank as per Basel III, as on March 31, 2019 is 17.5% and Tier I ratio is 16.9%.
5. As on March 31, 2019, the Bank had a network of 1,500 full-fledged branches and 2,352 ATMs affording it the capacity and means to serve its customers through its wide presence.
6. As on March 31, 2019, GNPA was 2.14% & NNPA was 0.75%. As on March 31, 2019, SMA2 outstanding was Rs 138 cr
(0.07% of net advances).
7. Consolidated PAT for FY19 increased to Rs 7,204 cr up from Rs 6,201 cr in FY18 and for Q4FY19 increased to Rs 2,038 cr up from Rs 1,789 cr in Q4FY18.
8- For FY19, the Bank’s contribution to the PAT was Rs 4,865 cr. The subsidiaries & associates net contribution was 32% of the consolidated PAT.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.