- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Infosys Q1 results 2019 on July 12: Here's when TCS, Wipro will announce April-June quarter results
Infosys will announce its financial results for April-June quarter of FY 2019-20 on July 12, according to a BSE filing.
Infosys will announce its financial results for April-June quarter of FY 2019-20 on July 12, according to a BSE filing. It said Friday, "...A meeting of the Board of Directors of the company will be held...On Thursday and Friday, July 11 and 12, 2019 to consider the audited consolidated financial results of the company and its subsidiaries as per Indian Accounting Standards (INDAS) for the quarter ending June 30, 2019..."
India's second largest software services further said the financial results will be presented to the board of directors on July 12 for their approval.
The investor calendar available on the company's official website, India's largest IT company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) will announce its June quarter numbers on July 9.
Another IT giant, Wipro will likely announce its results for the first quarter on July 17.
(With agency inputs)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.