Infosys enters into joint venture agreement with Saudi Prerogative Company
"Under the agreement there are no issuance of company shares. However, the investment in the JV will be in cash of $ 3,12,671 (SAR 1,172,501) in the equity share capital of the proposed joint venture company, "It said in the statement.
The joint venture will involve Infosys holding 70% stake while SPC the remaining 30% stake. Photo: Wikipedia