ICICI Bank launches instant credit card facility with limit up to Rs 4 lakh
ICICI Bank introduces instant credit card facility with a credit limit of Rs 4 lakh for the bank's savings account customers.
- ICICI Bank introduces instant credit card facility with a credit limit of up to Rs 4 lakh
- The procedure to get credit card will be completely digital and paperless
- A customer can get a credit card by signing into internet banking account
After introducing instant loans, ICICI Bank on Wednesday announced the launch of instant credit cards.
The savings account customers of the bank will now be able to get credit card instantly, in a completely digital and paperless manner.
ICICI Bank customers can credit card with a credit limit of upto Rs 4 lakh based on pre-checked bureau scores.
In an official release, the bank said that the application procedure will incorporate an additional level of authentication in order to make the security of the offering robust. Customers will also get the physical credit card within few working days.
Anup Bagchi, Executive Director, ICICI Bank said, “With the festive season just around the corner, there will be many interesting offers with online partners in various categories like shopping, travel and entertainment among others. We believe that this unique proposition, which is first of its kind in the industry, will empower our customers to instantly get the credit card online in a few steps and immediately start transacting on e-commerce sites to take advantage of the offers."
Here's how a customer can get the credit card:
1. To apply, customers can log-in through their internet banking account.
2. Once done, there they will be shown an option of availing a credit card with their individual credit limits.
3. They can choose from a range of cards including the Bank’s gemstone collection of Coral, Rubyx & Sapphiro; Ferrari Signature & Platinum cards and Unifare cards for metro transit services.
Further, to confirm personal details and submit the application, customer need to follow these steps:
1. Click on the prequalified offers tab
2. Select the desired ICICI Bank Credit Card
3. Provide a few required details
4. Accept the terms & conditions, enter the OTP sent on the registered mobile number and click on the ‘Generate Card’ button
5. The credit card number gets displayed to the customer, instantly on completion of this procedure.
"As a security measure, the customer needs to again login to his/her internet banking account or iMobile to view the other details of the card. With this, he/she can start making online purchases immediately," the bank said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.