- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Laal Singh Chaddha Vs Raksha Bandhan box office collection: How much money Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar movies made in two days
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
HDFC Bank is the highest-ranked brand in India, LIC, TCS follow: BrandZ Top 100
HDFC Bank has now featured five times consecutively in the Top 100 global brands list.
Another feather has just been added in private lender HDFC Bank’s cap. This time the bank became the highest-ranked Indian brand to be featured in the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands. The data was released by WPP group company Millward Brown. HDFC Bank’s brand value has seen massive jumps over the past 4 years. From 2015, where the HDFC Bank’s brand value stood at $14.02 billion, has soared to $22.60 billion so far in 2019. In 2018, the brand value of this lender was at $20.87 billion.
With that, HDFC Bank has now featured five times consecutively in the Top 100 global brands list. The Bank has retained its 60th rank over the last two years. Life Insurance Corporation (68th) and Tata Consultancy Services (97th) are the only other Indian companies on the list this year.
The list was topped by none other than Amazon. Other brands in the top 10 are Apple, Google, Microsoft, Visa, Facebook, Alibaba, Tencent, McDonalds and AT&T in that order.
The study covers 3.7 million consumers and more than 1,65,000 brands in over 50 markets. BrandZ is the only brand valuation methodology that obtains this customer viewpoint by conducting worldwide on-going, in-depth quantitative consumer research, online and face-to-face, building up a global picture of brands on a category-by-category and country-by-country basis.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.