Chennai real estate alert! Planning to buy flat? Here is a unique opportunity for you from Akshaya-IKEA
It's a unique opportunity for you if you are among those planning to buy a home in Chennai.
It's a unique opportunity for you if you are among those planning to buy a home in Chennai. Real estate major Akshaya has brought an opportunity for its Chennai homebuyers to have their homes furnished with IKEA products. The realty company is set to introduce IKEA furnished ready-to-move-in homes at Chennai.
What's the offer? What you as a homebuyer will get?
- Akshaya to offer homebuyers a better lifestyle experience with their future homes coming equipped with solutions from IKEA.
- This is aimed at providing fully-furnished, customisable ready-to-move-in 2-BHK and 3-BHK homes.
-Homebuyers will also have the benefit of selecting their own IKEA-furnished homes from twelve specially curated packages designed by IKEA designers.
- As part of this offer, Akshaya will present a choice of twelve packages conceived by IKEA to homebuyers and offer the flexibility of organising their living according to their tastes.
- What makes this even more attractive is that 2BHK and 3BHK homebuyers of Akshaya get free IKEA furnishings worth Rs. 4 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs respectively, says the realtor
- The packages are offered in two themes - modern and traditional. The various package combinations have been created keeping in mind the several dimensions of the apartments.
-Once a particular IKEA package is selected by the homebuyers, Akshaya will ensure end-to-end services including transportation from the IKEA Hyderabad store to installation of the products at their homes.
How to buy? Prices?
Prospective homebuyers can visit two IKEA furnished show homes setup by the company at its project in OMR Kelambakkam comprising spacious 2 & 3 BHK homes starting from 37.42 lakhs & 49.44 lakhs respectively.
Speaking on the occasion, T. Chitty Babu, Chairman & CEO, Akshaya Pvt Ltd, said, “As a brand, Akshaya has always been well-known for innovation in design and execution. We have always strived to offer the best solution to every home-buyer. This endeavour to offer IKEA products along with our homes is another step towards that."
Alan Mackenzie, Country Business Manager, IKEA India Private Limited said, “IKEA aims to offer a better & brighter everyday life for the many people through our beautiful, affordable and sustainable home furnishing products. We would like to be part of everyday life at home and in different living situations.”
Akshaya Pvt Ltd recently announced the launch of Tamil Nadu’s first themed homes project ‘Akshaya Orlando’ in an official tie-up with Walt Disney. Earlier this month, Akshaya also launched Akshaya Shanti, first-of-its-kind Grade-A office suites at the Iconic Shanti Theatre Complex, Mount Road.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.