- Microsoft-Activision Blizzard deal: These 2 Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's gaming stocks to benefit maximum from US biggest tec
- Will Nifty hit fresh record highs? Experts see these 5 triggers in Budget 2022
- Technical Check: This footwear stock with a Mcap of over Rs 25,000 cr is on track to hit life highs; here’s why
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Promotion of legal certainty, global consistency will foster innovation and investments in cybersecur
- Dalal Street Voice: Focus on IT and Pharma as they are immunised from lockdowns: Somnath Mukherjee of ASK Wealth Advisors
Bajaj Electrical, WISeKey tie-up to create first ever IoT Digital platform
Swiss-based WISeKey International and Bajaj Electricals in a meeting held on Friday, entered into partnership for creating the first ever IoT Trusted Platform.
This platform is expected to connect a secure cloud approximately 100 million consumer & industrial products in the first phase of WISeLight IoT Platform.
Through this partnership, BEL will not only be considered a differentiated player in Indian market but will also bag a stand out position in the global arena as well.
"Our cooperation with WISeKey will allow BEL to become a major IoT platform in India,” said Anant Bajaj, Joint Managing Director of Bajaj Electricals Limited.
Adding further Bajaj said,“Through the Smart Indoor and Connected Outdoor products, BEL would enable its customers to embrace the latest technology in LED range and smart products, providing complete solutions for all lighting needs of our customers and markets – Commercial, Industrial, Cityscape, Sensors, Solar or IBMS.”
The move will support WISeKey to create approximately 100 million Digital Identities of the SKUs that Bajaj Electricals has market leadership in the Lighting segment in India.
Carlos Moreira, CEO of WISeKey said, “The WISeLight IoT Platform will shift this sector from a hardware-centric model, as the world moves, to delivering IoT lighting secured with sensors and embedded microchips, detecting and interacting with its environment in real-time."
"These digitally certified and connected appliances or objects, will be a step amongst many, that one of the oldest business conglomerates of India will embark upon in the journey of Digitization of the Core of Business and in spirit of the Digital India Campaign of the Government of India," it said in release.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.