- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Apollo Hospital' Q4 result: Health services provider's net profit by rises 29% to Rs 77 crore
Apollo Hospitals posted its Q4 financial reports on Thursday. The company reported a rise in net profit by 29 percent to Rs 77 crore in the quarter ended March on standalone year-on-year (YoY) basis.
Apollo Hospitals posted its Q4 financial reports on Thursday. The company reported a rise in net profit by 29 percent to Rs 77 crore in the quarter ended March on standalone year-on-year (YoY) basis. As far as the corresponding year is concerned, the healthcare services provider reported Rs 60 crore net profit in previous year. While on the revenue front, company managed to raise its revenues by 16.3 percent to Rs 2,167 crore, compared to Rs 1,863 crore in the year ago period.
While for the full year ended March 31, Apollo Hospitals net profit jumped 30 percent to Rs 302 crore, but on the other hand, revenues from operations increased 14 percent to Rs 8,336 crore.
Meanwhile, revenues from hospital segment of the company in Q4FY18 was fell to Rs 1,148 crore from Rs 1,157 crore and pharmacy segment sales rose from Rs 1,011 to 1,018 crore.
Read this Zee Business tweet:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) May 30, 2019
The Board of Directors recommended a dividend of Rs.6.00 per share (120% of face value of Rs.5/- per share) for the financial year ended 3pt March 2019, on the paid up equity shares of the Company. The dividend, if declared will be paid on or before 5th October 2019
Total expenses of the company raised to Rs 2,050 crore in Q4 from 2,046 crore in Q3. While the shares of Apollo Hospitals surged 0.06 percent to end at Rs 1204.1 on NSE on Thursday.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.