- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Amazon to offer online bookings of Ford EcoSport from November 5
The car will be launched on November 9, 2017. However Amazon is opening ‘exclusive’ online bookings four days prior.
- The Ford EcoSport will be launched on November 9, 2017.
- Online bookings of the car is available for 24 hour period.
- Customers will be able to book any variant or colour of their choice listed on Amazon with Rs 10,000.
Amazon India on Thursday announced it will be opening online booking of the new Ford EcoSport on November 5.
The online booking of the new SUV will be open for 24 hours only on Amazon’s website.
“To be available for 24 hours starting November 5, this exclusive online booking will enable first 123 customers to be the first to own their favourite SUV by simply logging on to www.amazon.in/ford,” Amazon said.
Further the e-commerce giant added, “The customer will be able to book any variant or colour of their choice listed on Amazon with Rs 10,000 as the booking amount paid via payment options available on Amazon.”
The Ford EcoSport will be launched on November 9, 2017.
“Amazon.in seeks to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want. The 24-hour Exclusive Online Booking helps Ford offer something unique and exclusive for the Amazon audience, and enable an omnichannel purchase experience for a digitally savvy and evolved audience,” said Rahul Gautam, vice president, Marketing, Ford India.
Ford EcoSport features
The All-New Ford EcoSport will be equipped with a 1.5-liter petrol Ti-VCT engine that is smaller than the previous generation and will deliver 123 PS of power.
It is redesigned with close to 1600 new parts and has a reshaped front. It also has a large upper trapezoidal grille and lower grille.
The car will have up to six airbags, and will also feature a signature grille and bigger projector headlamps and fog lamp bezel. The new instrument panel and SYNC 3 with a high-resolution 8-inch floating touch screen supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.