- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Amazon Prime Day sale to begin on July 15-16, deals across products like smartphones, consumer electronics on offer
E-commerce major Amazon.in on June 25th announced that it will host Prime Day on July 15 and July 16th offering hot deals to its prime users in India.
E-commerce major Amazon.in on June 25th announced that it will host Prime Day on July 15 and July 16th. During Prime Day celebration Amazon would offer hot deals to its Prime users in India aross products like smartphones, consumer electronics, and daily essentials among others. E-commerce giant Amazon has over 100 million prime members in 18 countries, including India.
Speaking on the Amazon Prime Day celebration Amit Agarwal, Senior Vice-President (SVP) and Country Manager at Amazon India said, "Get ready for the prime day? our biggest festival for prime members gets bigger than ever this year with a two-day celebration filled with the most phenomenal deals, over a thousand new product launches, blockbuster entertainment and more."
Amit Agarwal went on to add in his statement, "Our vision is that Prime Day should be the absolute best time to be a member where you can enjoy shopping, savings, entertainment and truly some of the best deals Prime members have ever seen. Stay tuned as we reveal big savings, thousands of Prime Day launches, as well as blockbuster entertainment and more leading up to Prime Day on July 15 and 16."
The Prime Day sale will belive from 12 AM on July 15 to 11:59 PM July 16th.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.