- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Air India to launch Bengaluru-Hubballi services from December 12
Flag carrier Air India will commence its services to Hubballi (erstwhile Hubli) from Bengaluru, connecting Mumbai from December 12.
The airline will deploy an Airbus A319 to cater to the new service, connecting the commercial hub of Karnataka with the state capital.
The flight on Bengaluru Hubballi- Mumbai and Mumbai- Hubballi- Bengaluru sector will operate thrice a week --Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays --with an A 319 plane, the airline said in a release today.
Fight AI 507 will depart from Bengaluru at 1200 hours to reach Hubbballi at 1250 hours and will leave Hubballi at 1325 hours to arrive in Mumbai at 1430 hours, it said.
In its return leg, Air India flight AI 508 will depart from Mumbai at 1525 hours to reach Hubballi at 1635 hours, will leave Hubballi at 1810 hours to arrive back in Bengaluru at 1900 hours, as per the release.
The new flight will give a boost to tourism and also fulfill a long standing demand of travellers from the second largest city and commercial hub of the state, Air India said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.