- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Mercedes-Benz Vision URBANETIC: Future of urban mobility
Updated: September 21, 2018 17:20 pm
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled autonomous mobility vision Urbanetic which has the capacity to carry 12 people at a time. It it's cargo module it can be divided into two segments, i.e. it will have double space. Look at this amazing driverless and electric vehicle of the future.