- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Ferrari's most powerful Monza SP1, Monza SP2 cars launched at Rs 9.45 crore
Updated: September 25, 2018 19:05 pm
Luxury carmaker Ferrari has unveiled special edition sports cars Monza SP1 and Monza SP2.