Wow! Mercedez Benz at half-price, heavy offs on BMW, Scorpio, Audi, Toyota luxury cars spotted here!
Lavish and Luxurious cars have always been a dream for every working person. People often miss their dreams due to high prices of the cars but here's something you should be knowing before quitting your plan to own a luxurious car.
Lavish and Luxurious cars have always been a dream for every working person. People often miss their dreams due to high prices of the cars but here's something you should be knowing before quitting your plan to own a luxurious car - You can always buy a used vehicle!
One of India's biggest vehicle-commerce portal Droom.in lists an all-time low price for used cars. The list of used cars icons like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Toyota. The big brand cars at a very low price can help you fulfill your dream now.
These cars can be yours with just a click, so don't wait for long! Droom also offers finance assistance at a very nominal interest rate. Here are top 15 sorted lists of the car deals you may be interested in. Check out the offered price and pick your dream now.
1.BMW 5 Series 520d 2011 is being offered at just Rs 16,00,000 for which the last recorded price was Rs 42.1 lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi). BMW 5 Series 2010-2013 has been discontinued this version and the car is out of production now.
2.Mercedes-Benz GLC 220d 2016 is listed at a price of Rs 38,94,000 for which showroom price is Rs 50.9 lakh for petrol and 50.7 for diesel variant.
3.Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 G7 STR 2018 is being offered at Rs 15,00,000 for which the starting price is Rs 15.77 lakh for diesel variant and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 23.06 lakh
4. Audi A8 L4.2 FSI Quattro 2012 is available at a price of Rs 50,00,000. The showroom price of the car is Rs 1.12 crore.
5. Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 250 CDI 2011 is being offered at Rs 21,93,582 which may cost Rs 43,60,000 for new product from showroom.
6.Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 220 CDI ELEGANCE 2013 has a price tag of Rs 21,00,000 which costs Rs.39.27 lakh for E-Class 2009-2013 220 CDI 2143 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 10.0 kmpl and Rs.44.69 lakh for E-Class 2009-2013 280 CDI Elegance 2143 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 14.21 kmpl. However, both cars have been discontinued.
7.Mitsubishi Montero 3.2 Di-D AT 2011 has been offered at Rs 18,57,738 for sale. Its original price starts at Rs 70,43,000 (ex-showroom price, Mumbai).
8. Tata Safari Storme 2.2 EX 4X2 2015 is offered at a nominal price of Rs 9,00,000 which has a brand price of Rs. 12.89 lakh in showrooms.
8. Audi A6 2.0 TDI 2014 has a price tag of Rs 25,00,000 which is Rs 42.82 lakh in showroom.
9. Mercedes-Benz GLS 350 d 2017 shows a price of Rs 50,00,000 which has a showroom price of Rs. 85.67 lakh.
10. Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD 2016 is offered at Rs 7,86,000 while new SUV will cost you Rs 11.96 Lakhs.
11. Audi Q3 2.0 TDI 2014 is priced at Rs 20,84,624 which is priced Rs 34.12 lakh for new product in India.
12. Mitsubishi Pajero SFX 2.8 2011 is offered at Rs 9,00,000. It was priced at Rs 22 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi) before being discontinued in India.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
13. Mercedes-Benz GLA 200 CDI Sport 2015 has a price tag of Rs 24,04,000 whose price in India is Rs 33.56 lakh.
14. BMW 3 Series GT 320d Sport Line 2015 is offered at Rs 28,88,000 for which last recorded price was Rs 42.7 lakhs.
15.Jeep Compass Limited (O) 2.0 Diesel 2017 has been offered at Rs 17,05,000 which costs Rs 20.21 lakhs on new product from showroom.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.