TVS Motor launches RTR 310 at starting price of Rs 2.43 lakh
TVS Motor, a leading two-wheeler manufacturer, expands its popular Apache bike lineup in the Indian automotive market. Know more
The TVS Apache RTR 310 has made its debut today, as TVS Motor, a leading two-wheeler manufacturer, expands its popular Apache bike lineup in the Indian automotive market.
Notably, the teaser hinted at the inclusion of LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) in the TVS Apache RTR 310, alongside other anticipated features just before the launch.
India Vs Australia LIVE Score, 3rd ODI Match Updates, IND VS AUS live Scorecard: Rohit Sharma's men eye clean sweep against struggling Aussies at Rajkot
Traders' Diary: Buy, sell or hold strategy on Nykaa, SBI Life, Wipro, DMart, Bata, over a dozen other stocks today
Gold and Silver price today (September 27, 2023): Precious metals trade under pressure amid strong US yields; Gold holds Rs 58,300 level
— TVS Motor Company (@tvsmotorcompany) September 6, 2023
Based on the various videos and teasers shared on social media by the company, it appeared that this bike will distinguish itself from the existing RTR range.
The teaser suggested that the TVS Apache RTR 310 will boast distinctive features such as headlamp design, split seats, and a robust side-slung exhaust. Overall, the bike exudes a sporty aesthetic.
The TVS Apache RTR 310 is priced at Rs 2,42,990.
- The TVS Apache RTR 310 has a top speed of 150 kmph and accelerates from 0-60 kmph in 2.81 seconds.
- Powering the 2023 TVS Apache RTR 310 is a 312.12 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which churns out a peak power of 35.6 PS @ 9,700 rpm and a max torque of 28.7 Nm @ 6,650 rpm
- TVS Apache RTR 310 comes equipped with a 5-inch TFT cluster with multiway connectivity.
- TVS is offering the new Apache RTR 310 with cornering ABS, cornering cruise control and cornering traction control.
- The new TVS Apache RTR 310 gets split LED headlamps with signature DRLs.
- The 2023 TVS Apache RTR 310 will be available with Built to Order (BTO) options.
- The new TVS Apache RTR 310 gets an array of features, such as bi-directional quickshifter, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, race tuned linear stability control, and more. Furthermore, there are12 exclusive accessories pffered with the bike.
TVS Motor Company Share Price
Prior to the launch, the tsock of TVS Motor Company closed 1.4 per cent higher at Rs 1.478 apiece on BSE.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Free Live Streaming: When and How to watch IND VS AUS match live on Web, tv, mobile apps online
NPS Tier II Default Scheme: Flexibility, easy withdrawals, and no minimum balance; here's what makes it a smart choice