Tata Motors Tata Nexon car gets sunroof as option, but be ready to pay much more
The new Tata Nexon has been launched at a price of Rs 9.41 lakh in petrol variant and Rs 10.30 lakh in diesel variant ex-showroom Delhi.
One of the largest passenger vehicle manufacturers in India, Tata Motors entered the SUV market with a model called Nexon last year in July with an aim to align well with the rising aspirations of all customer segments. To take the vision ahead, Tata Motors launched latest and the most awaited product in AMT market - the Tata NEXON HyprDrive Self-Shift Gears (S-SG). However, now the company is offering sunroof as an option in the new Nexon, and if any customer who wants to add this feature will have to pay extra.
The new Tata Nexon has been launched at a price of Rs 9.41 lakhs in petrol variant and Rs 10.30 lakh in diesel variants ex-showroom Delhi. Tata Nexon's microsite confirms that the SUV is now available in Aero Lite, Aero Lite Plus, Aero Pro, Aktiv Lite, Aktiv Lite Plus and Aktiv Pro styling kits. Therefore customer will have to pay extra in the above mentioned variant if they want to add sunroof feature.
As per the reports, Tata Nexon Aero Lite kit will cost Rs 30,610 more, whereas, Tata Nexon Aero Lite Plus will cost Rs 46,856 over the vehicle price and Tata Nexon Aero Pro kit will cost Rs 61,574 in addition. Further Tata Nexon Activ Lite kit cost an extra Rs 34,395, Tata Nexon Activ Lite Plus will come with a cost of Rs 50,261 and lastly Tata Nexon Activ Pro at a cost of extra Rs 64,972.
Here are key features of Tata Nexon AMT.
- First A.M.T option in India with Multi-Drive modes (3 drive modes – ECO, CITY, SPORT), available in both petrol and diesel variants
- ‘Manual Tip-Tronic’ mode to shift gears manually while enjoying a clutch free drive experience
- Crawl function with Smart Hill Assist for convenience in ‘stop – and – go’ city traffic
- Intelligent transmission controller with features such as anti-stall, kick-down and fast-off for an enthralling drive experience
- Exciting new Etna Orange body colour with a Sonic Silver dual-tone roof option
- First-in-class wearable key to aid the active lifestyle
- Introducing ‘IMAGINATOR’ – an online platform to visualize and customize the NEXON
Mayank Pareek, President- Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors earlier said, "Our focus is to introduce products and services that not only enhance the brand, but simultaneously align well with the rising aspirations of customer segments. AMT as a transmission is ideally suited for India’s traffic conditions, reducing the stress of driving at an affordable price, without compromising on fuel efficiency.”