Range Rover Sport Petrol: 0 to 100 km/h in 7.1 s, with top speed of 200 km/h - Features that make it a power statement
When it comes to cars, especially sporty ones, machismo is a thing that counts. Keeping in mind the same, Jaguar Land Rover India has launched 2.0 l petrol derivatives of the Model Year 2019 Range Rover Sport in India. The sporty machine is priced at Rs 86.71 lakhs. It is available in S, SE & HSE trim. Will the machine win the hearts of Rover fans? Well, let's take a look at the features which suggest that petrol powered Range Rover sport may rule the roads soon. Here is the list:-
- Model Year 2019 Range Rover Sport can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 7.1 s
- This Rover has a top speed of over 200 km/h
- The new derivative is equipped with a twin-scroll turbocharger
- Delivers a power output of 221 kW
- Gives 400 Nm of peak torque.
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Three-zone Climate Control, Protect, Control Pro, Park Pack and Cabin Air Ionisation.
- Touch Pro Duo infotainment system
- 31.24 cm (12.3) Interactive Driver Display and full colour Head-up Display
Commenting on the launch, Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said: “The success of the Range Rover Sport has been integral in driving demand for the Land Rover portfolio in India. The Model Year 2019 2.0 l petrol derivative should further increase the aspirational value of the flagship model at an attractive and exciting price.”