- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
New TUV300 is here! Mahindra launches facelift of this SUV | Check price and difference from previous one
Mahindra TUV300: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) on Friday launched the new TUV300. It's basically a facelift of the compact SUV. The new TUV300 carries design enhancements and new aspirational features, according to the company statement. This new TUV300 is priced at 8.38 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). Here is what this new TUV300 offers:-
- The new TUV300 offers a new piano black front grille with black chrome inserts, muscular side cladding & a newly designed X-shaped metallic grey spare wheel cover.
-New Headlamp Design with Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs) and carbon black finish
-The New TUV300 is powered by the powerful mHAWK100 engine, which delivers 100 BHP and 240 Nm of torque.
- It has Cushion Suspension Technology
- The TUV300 is based on a chassis derived from the Mahindra Scorpio.
Colours and variants: What all customers can choose from?
- Customers will have the option to choose from 7 attractive colours, including 2 new ones, Highway Red & Mystic Copper, in addition to the dual tone Red + Black / Silver + Black, Bold Black, Majestic Silver and Pearl White colours.
- Besides the existing variants (T4+, T6+, T8 and T10), there will also be an optional pack, T10 (O), which will have leatherette seats and lumbar support.
Interiors: The interiors of this new TUV300 are designed by the Italian design house Pininfarina
- New reverse parking camera
- 17.8 cm infotainment system with GPS
- Static Bending Headlamps
- Micro-Hybrid technology
- Clear Lens tail lamps
TUV300 was launched in September 2015. More than 1 lakh units have been sold since its launch, as per a company statement.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.