- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Maruti Suzuki WagonR BS-6 price: New WagonR with BS-VI compliant 1.2L petrol engine launched - Check details
Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) has launched WagonR with BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine. The company made an announcement in this regard on Friday. The price of WagonR BS-VI version will be Rs. 5.96 lakhs.
Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) has launched WagonR with BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine. The company made an announcement in this regard on Friday. The price of WagonR BS-VI version will be Rs. 5.96 lakhs. Ex-showroom price will vary from Rs 5.10 lakh to Rs 5.91 lakh in Delhi-NCR, the company said in a regulatory filing. The BS-VI version of WagonR will cost Rs 16,000 more than the earlier version of the WagonR.
MSI also said it has revised prices of WagonR of 1-L petrol engine version. The revised ex-showroom price of the new car might vary from Rs 4.34 lakh to Rs 5.33 lakh in Delhi-NCR region. For the rest of India, the prices might vary from Rs 4.39 lakh to Rs 5.38 lakh.
"Depending on features introduced across variants, the ex-showroom price in Delhi and NCR region shall vary from Rs 5.14 lakh to Rs 8.89 lakh," MSI said.
The top carmaker of the country also said that premium hatchback, Maruti Suzuki Swift, is now compliant with "AIS-145 safety norms". The petrol version of Swift is compliant with BS-VI emission norms, leading to a price increase in all variants of the model.
MSI has also introduced CNG variants of its entry-level hatchback, Alto, priced at Rs 4.10 lakh and Rs 4.14 lakh respectively in Delhi-NCR.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.