- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
Maruti Suzuki launches ‘Service on Wheels’, offers car service at your doorsteps
The auto major has claimed that it will boost the existing strong Maruti Suzuki service network of over 3,600 workshops across more than 1,800 towns and cities.
Maruti Suzuki India today launched ‘Service on Wheels’ to offer car service at customers’ doorsteps. The new initiative is a smart workshop on the move to offer customers the option of availing Maruti Suzuki service at their doorsteps, said a company statement, adding that the 'Service on Wheels' is equipped with all modern tools and technologies to undertake service, repairs and other related jobs for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles.
The auto major has claimed that it will boost the existing strong Maruti Suzuki service network of over 3,600 workshops across more than 1,800 towns and cities. "This will not only benefit Maruti Suzuki customers located in far flung areas but also the customers in urban areas who are unable to visit the workshop due to paucity of time," it added.
Commenting on the launch of Service on Wheels, Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India, said, “We are delighted to announce the addition of Service on Wheels, a unique service for our customers. A workshop built on a four-wheeler is designed to meet the entire service needs of our customers. Customer satisfaction has always been paramount for Maruti Suzuki, and Service on Wheels is a testament to that.”
The new initiative will offer both paid and free services as offered by a standard Maruti Suzuki Service Centre, along with repairs, under body inspection, oil changing, filter cleaning and much more, said the company, adding that the offering is accessible for all engine variants including petrol, diesel and CNG in the Maruti Suzuki portfolio.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Key features of Service on Wheels are given below:
1. Manned by Maruti Suzuki certified service manpower
2. Equipped with portable tools trolley for fast repairs
3. Ergonomic storage racks for spare parts
4. Provision for under body inspection and repair
5. Capable of performing periodic maintenance service and majority of running repairs for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.