Jeep India rolls out Compass 2WD automatic diesel
The launch of Jeep Compass 2WD, automatic diesel, comes as a testament to Jeep's commitment to providing cutting-edge driving experiences tailored specifically for Indian consumers.
Jeep India has launched a nine-speed, two-wheel drive (2WD) diesel version of the Compass exclusively for the country’s automobile market.
This launch comes as a testament to Jeep's commitment to providing cutting-edge driving experiences tailored specifically for Indian consumers.
The MY24 Compass is set to roll out of the Jeep India Ranjangaon plant in Pune, marking a significant milestone in the brand's journey in the country.
Here are some key highlights:
- A new Jeep®️ Compass nine-speed AT Diesel in a 4x2 configuration has been exclusively developed and launched for India
- This all-new version delivers incredible performance, seamless gear shifts, excellent efficiency, and an agile drive experience
- Under the revamped variant lineup, aspirational features like Automatic Transmission, Panoramic Sunroof and Connectivity will be offered from mid trims
- The Jeep Compass range to start from Rs 20.49 lakhs and the Automatic range to start from Rs 23.99 lakhs, ex-showroom price
- The revised Jeep lineup makes the AT on Compass more affordable by 20% (almost 6 lakhs)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Free Live Streaming: When and How to watch IND VS AUS match live on Web, tv, mobile apps online
NPS Tier II Default Scheme: Flexibility, easy withdrawals, and no minimum balance; here's what makes it a smart choice