Jawa Motorcycles ALERT! Want to buy 90th Anniversary Edition? Just 90 bikes up for grabs! ALL DETAILS HERE
To mark the 90th anniversary of Jawa Motorcycles, Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd. has introduced the Jawa ‘90th Anniversary Edition’ in India.
To mark the 90th anniversary of Jawa Motorcycles, Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd. has introduced the Jawa ‘90th Anniversary Edition’ in India. This edition will be limited to just 90 units. According to the bike maker, "This motorcycle is a homage to the glorious beginnings of the brand in 1929." It was in 1929 when František Janeček laid the foundation of Jawa Motorcycles in the erstwhile Czechoslovakia and conceived the Jawa 500 OHV, the brand’s first motorcycle.
So, what's special in this Jawa Motorcycles' 90th Anniversary Edition?
-It is based on the Jawa dual channel ABS variant
-It will feature a special 90th anniversary colour scheme inspired by the Jawa 500 OHV
-Every motorcycle will also feature a 90th Anniversary commemorative emblem on the fuel tank along with its individual serial number
Although there is no change in price over the regular Jawa dual channel ABS motorcycle, this limited edition that comes in a new shade of red and ivory, will be available for immediate delivery.
-The Jawa and Jawa forty two are priced at INR 1,64,000/- and INR 1,55,000/- respectively (ex-showroom, Delhi) and the Dual Channel ABS variants are available at INR 1,72,942/- & INR 1,63,942/- respectively.
- This limited-edition motorcycle will be available on display at Jawa dealerships from October 15th, 2019 for people to come and witness this piece of history.
- Customers who hold an active booking for the Jawa models and those who will make one before the midnight of October 22nd, 2019 will stand a chance to own this motorcycle.
- All they must do is specify their intent towards opting for a draw of lots for the allotment of this motorcycle at their nearest dealership.
- The customers will automatically go back to their original booking sequence and model if they are not selected in the draw.
- Once allotted, the motorcycles will be immediately dispatched to the customers at their respective locations.
The technical specifications of the motorcycle remain unchanged; it is powered by a 293cc, liquid cooled, single cylinder, DOHC engine nestled within a double cradle chassis.
WATCH VIDEO: Jawa Motorcycles' 90th Anniversary Edition
The Jawa motorcycles are manufactured at the company's Pithampur plant in Madhya Pradesh.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.