Jawa Perak Bobber: Price in India on road, bookings, launch date, images, bike specs, cc - All you need to know
Jawa Perak Bobber: Jawa fans are eagerly waiting to get all the information about Jawa Perak - Price in India on road, bookings, launch date, images, bike specs, cc, et al. So, here are all the details:-
Jawa Perak Bobber: Biking enthusiasts are literally going gaga after the launch of the much-awaited Jawa Perak motorcycle. People were really thrilled to witness Jawa Perak when it was showcased as factory custom in glittering ceremony in Mumbai, and Jawa fans are eagerly waiting to get all the information about Jawa Perak - Price in India on road, bookings, launch date, images, bike specs, cc, et al. So, here are all the details:-
The Perak is priced at Rs 1,94,500 (ex- showroom, New Delhi)
The booking will begin online at www.jawamotorcycles.com from 1st January, 2020.
- 334cc liquid cooled, single cylinder, four stroke, Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) engine
-Produces 30 bhp of power and 31 Nm of torque
- Breathing out through signature twin Jawa exhausts,
Jawa Perak Bobber: WATCH AMAZING VIDEO
"There’s so much to see in the darkness. The Perak uses a powerful single-cylinder, liquid-cooled motor and a 6-speed gearbox. It also has a longer swingarm, a monoshock rest suspension, and dual-channel ABS. Let the dark embrace you..."
- 6-speed transmission with optimised ratios
- Jawa Perak is housed in a tweaked chassis with an all-new swingarm, engineered to offer the optimum transverse, longitudinal, torsional
Jawa Perak is BSVI compliant.
LAUNCH DATE: 15th Nov - Production version of Jawa Perak
- "Classic Legends on 15th Nov celebrated its first anniversary by delivering on its promise of launching the stunning new Jawa Perak."
DESIGN: Jawa Perak
- "Jawa Perak a distinctive Bobber embodying the spirit of Stealth, Vigilante and Dark in a factory custom avatar," says company.
- "The Perak is a motorcycle reminiscing the past, yet far ahead of its time. Designed and developed as a factory custom embodying the spirit of Stealth, Vigilante and Dark, the Jawa Perak is BSVI compliant."
- "The Perak is a true bobber in spirit and form. The ‘bobbed’ fenders, chopped exhaust and a floating seat make it the quintessential bobber."