All New Santro 2018: Booking starts October 10 at Rs 11,100! Check interior, images, other details
The new Santro 2018 will be powered by a 4-cylinder 1.1 litre petrol engine.
Hyundai India has unveiled its all-new Santro 2018 in India. The automaker has said that customer can pre-book the car starting October 10. The new design makes it more attractive.
The online pre-booking for the new Santro will be open till October 22, 2018. The booking amount is Rs 11,100 for first 50,000 customers as an introductory offer. The company will announce the price on October 23.
The new car will be powered by a 4-cylinder 1.1 litre petrol engine. It will also be available with automated manual transmission (AMT) and factory-fitted CNG fuel options.
The all-new Santro will also debut advanced in-house smart auto AMT and other factory-fitted CNG options. The Santro will have two variants - petrol and CNG (compressed natural gas).
In order to play in the two segments, the company has reduced the height of the new Santro to 1,560 mm and extended its length to 3,610 mm. The old Santro stood 1,590 mm tall and had a length of 3,565 mm.
Other key features of the car:
* Silent Cabin, low NVH
* Acoustic air duct
* Strong body structure with 63 per cent Ultra high strength steel and high strength steel
* Expected: the 1.1-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine
* It will come with 3 years Roadside assistance
* It will also offer 3 years or1,00,000 km warranty
* Advanced 17.64 cm Touch Audio Visual system provided an intuitive and bright display of the audio and navigation
* Rear Seat: Enhanced back support, flat rear seat bench, and enhanced thigh support
* Power window switches in the middle
Watch This Zee Business Video
The all-new Santro will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki's WagonR, Celerio and Tata Motors' Tiago in the mid-compact segment which is about 30,000 units a month.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.