2022 Hyundai Venue N Line launch today - Key highlights
Hyundai Venue N Line: The new Hyundai VENUE N Line will offer a combination of exhilarating style with dynamic and sporty driving experiences to the customer, the official website claimed. The car can be booked with an initial booking amount of Rs 21,000.
Hyundai Venue N Line: Hyundai Motor India Ltd is all set to launch its new N Line vehicle - Hyundai Venue N Line - in the country today. The vehicle will be launched on Metaverse on September 6. The company advertising its forthcoming car with the hashtag #ItsTimeToPlay. The booking of Venue N Line was started on August 25.
The Hyundai Venue N Line can be booked with an initial booking amount of Rs 21,000.
"It’s Time To Play and make heads turn with the Hyundai VENUE N Line. Are you excited for the VENUE N Line launch in Metaverse on 6th September, 2022?" the company tweeted.
Exclusive: Finance Ministry asks ONGC, OIL to fund India’s hydrocarbon hunt; promises to reimburse losses
Oppo F25 Pro 5G launch date confirmed: Smartphone to offer 4K video recording on both front, rear cameras - Check other specs and features
Article 370 Box Office Collection Day 1: Yami Gautam starrer earns Rs 6 crore on opening day | Check Details
It’s Time To Play and make heads turn with the Hyundai VENUE N Line. Are you excited for the VENUE N Line launch in Metaverse on 6th September, 2022?
Bookings are now open.
To know more, visit https://t.co/gWEEtU4LyQ #Hyundai #HyundaiIndia #VENUENLine #ItsTimeToPlay #Metaverse pic.twitter.com/9ZEbzvXfqX
— Hyundai India (@HyundaiIndia) September 3, 2022
Ahead of the launch, check out some cool key highlights of the upcoming vehicle Hyundai Venue N Line:
- The new Hyundai VENUE N Line will offer a combination of exhilarating style with dynamic and sporty driving experiences to the customer, the official website claimed.
- The Venue N Line will be launched virtually on Metaverse. Interested viewers need to download the Roblox app to watch the event live.
- According to the official website, the upcoming SUV will be available in five colours - Thunder blue with phantom black roof, Polar White, Polar white with Phantom black roof, Shadow grey, and Shadow grey with phantom black roof.
- The Hyundai Venue N Line will be equipped with over 60 Hyundai Bluelink-connected car features.
- The car will also come with smart features including Home to car (H2C) with Alexa & Google Voice Assistant.
- The driving modes include Normal, Eco and Sport modes.
- The car will be equipped with over 30 safety features and 20+ standard safety features.