- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
OnePlus 5T to on sale from today on Amazon, OnePlus websites
Chinese handset company OnePlus today said its latest premium flagship device 'OnePlus 5T' will go on open sale starting tomorrow.
"We are happy to announce that OnePlus 5T will go live for open sale, starting November 28, across all channels which include Amazon.in and oneplusstore.in," said Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India, here.
The device was unveiled simultaneously in India along with the rest of the world on November 16 and in a short period, it has already received overwhelming response from tech experts and consumers across the globe, he said.
Agarwal said, "The OnePlus 5T is our way of giving our community the latest and greatest technology, in form of a premium flagship smartphone. Chandigarh is one of the key markets for OnePlus in India.
"There is a growing new segment of young students and tech savvy users who are upgrading to premium smartphone experience. This is the segment that we appeal to, owing to our focus on bringing the best technology and we expect OnePlus to be the brand of choice, in the premium smartphone segment for them."
Available at a starting price of Rs 32,999, the OnePlus 5T sports an full optic AMOLED display, powerful dual camera optimized for low light performance and one of the fastest facial recognition technologies on the market, he said.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.