- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
What is the Difference between union budget and interim budget | Budget 2022
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 14, 2022 20:57 pm
An Interim Budget is presented by the Government in the Parliament in case it has no time to present the complete budget. This generally happens when the elections are approaching and the Budget is to be presented before the voting is done. It is only justified if the ruling Government presents the Budget. Vote on Account passed through the interim budget and allows the Government to meet small expenditures before elections occur.