Promate Xwatch B2 Review: Lightweight smartwatch for your basic needs
Promate Xwatch B2 Review: Smartwatches are quite popular these days. Be it about fitness goals or replying promptly to messages and calls, wristwear comes in handy. While there are several options available in the market, the Promate Xwatch B2 stands out with its large 2.01-inch display. This smartwatch is available at Rs 2,499. Is this worth the price? Find out in 10 points:
Promate Xwatch B2 Review: 10 Points
1. The smartwatch is available in Blue, Black, and Graphite colours. It is not just sleek and slim but also lightweight. The straps are soft and large enough to fit on any wrist.
2. The Promate Xwatch B2 comes with a 2.01-inch TFT display. It boasts 240X296 resolution and 500 nits of peak brightness. The display is bright enough and suitable even for outdoor usage.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: How to check village-wise beneficiary list under the welfare scheme; know details
Namo Shetkari MahaSanman Nidhi: PM Modi set to release 2nd, 3rd instalment for farmers today; know details
Post Office Tax Saving FD: How to get Rs 4.50 lakh interest on Rs 10 lakh investment; tax benefits and more
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: How farmers' names are shortlisted for Rs 2000 instalments? Know complete process
3. There are thin bezels except for the chin. The large screen is smooth enough and makes navigation effortless.
4. It offers 123+ different sports modes to keep track of every activity. The smartwatch mostly provides accurate metrics.
5. It features health sensors like a heart rate sensor, pedometer sensor, blood oxygen level sensor and sleep tracker. While a sleep tracker gives enough details like sleep quality, deep sleep ratio and even the number of wake-ups, it is always better to use medical-grade devices to monitor blood pressure.
6. The Promate Xwatch B2 comes with an IP67 rating and can withstand water and dust. This makes the XWatch-B2 a perfect companion for your next adventure.
7. It has over 200 watch faces, so users can easily find a new watch face daily to match their mood and attire.
8. It has a fully functional rotating crown for smooth navigation. Also, an inbuilt mic and speaker offer a decent calling experience.
9. Bluetooth 5.2 technology makes pairing of the smartwatch smooth and offers good connectivity with all external devices.
10. It has quite a good battery and can be easily used for 3-4 days with moderate usage. However, there's no always-on display feature.
09:39 AM IST