Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 7430 Quick Review: Sturdy convertible laptop
There are two upward-firing speakers that are loud enough to make watching movies or web series fun on this laptop. Also, they are Dolby Atmos certified.
Dell recently launched Inspiron 14 2-in-1 7430 laptop and it has been priced at Rs 85,000. The target audience of Inspiron 14 2-in-1 7430 are mainstream laptop users, particularly students, and those who would need a laptop for streaming and other day-to-day tasks. Is this worth the price tag? Let's find out in 10 points.
• The Inspiron 14 2-in-1 7430 has a plastic body but feels premium. There is some flex in palm rest areas and keyboard deck but the overall built quality is decent.
• The hinge is slightly tighter but quite sturdy and helps you use the laptop at your preferred angle.
PM Suryoday Yojana 2024: How free electricity scheme can help you save Rs 15,000; know about more benefits
Rules Change from March 1, 2024: From Paytm Payments Bank to SBI Credit Card - these 6 rules to change from Friday | Check list
EMS poised to grow in India amid policy support; JM Financial bets on these 4 stocks for up to 28% upside
• The Inspiron 14 2-in-1 7430 comes with one HDMI 1.4, two Intel Thunderbolt 4.0 ports, one SB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, a full-sized SD card reader, and a combo audio jack.
• It has a 14-inch FHD display with a refresh rate of 60Hz and peak brightness of 250 nits. A little brighter display would have been much better.
• There are two upward-firing speakers that are loud enough to make watching movies or web series fun on this laptop. Also, they are Dolby Atmos certified.
• The Inspiron 14 2-in-1 7430 has a power button on the upper right side of the keyboard and doubles up as a fingerprint scanner. The laptop comes with a nice keyboard and has a decent key travel distance along with a large trackpad.
• For video calling, it comes with a FHD resolution camera. Dual microphones and background noise-reducing AI make the video conferencing experience better. It also comes with a privacy shutter.
• The laptop is powered by a Core i7 1355U processor and has 16GB of high-speed LPDDR5 RAM. It is powerful enough to handle most of your day-to-day tasks. This is not a gaming laptop so you will notice lag while playing heavy games or editing videos.
• The laptop comes with a 4-cell, 54Wh battery and comes with a 65W Type-C charger. This can easily last for around 6-7 hours depending on the kind of work you are doing on this machine. Also, the charger can juice up the device from zero to 80 per cent in around one hour.
• While this is not one of the most stylish devices available out there, it is quite a capable performer. Considering that it is a 2-in-1 laptop, the machine is worth every penny you will spend.
06:02 PM IST