- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Now Facebook ad breaks for Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada, Telugu as well
Until now ad breaks were uavailable only in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam.
Facebook is expanding money spinning ad breaks to Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada and Telugu as it was available only in select languages so far. Number of pages using ad breaks has tripled and those earning over $1,000 per month has gone up by eight times while there has been a three fold increase in pages earning $10,000, Prajesh Rajwat, director and head of product at Facebook, said at the International Press Day meet here. Until now ad breaks were uavailable only in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam.
Videos with a minimum duration of three minutes posted only in page other than the profile can be monetised. Ad breaks are only available to pages that publish videos in certain languages and countries. Videos that include multiple languages are not eligible for monetisation at the moment. More countries and languages will be supported in 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.