- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Nokia 8.1 with PureDisplay screen technology now in India
HMD Global that makes and sells Nokia branded phones on Monday launched Nokia 8.1 in India for Rs 26,999.
HMD Global that makes and sells Nokia branded phones on Monday launched Nokia 8.1 in India for Rs 26,999. It is an Android One smartphone, which means it will have the latest Android version and regular security updates.
The device is essentially the global variant of the Nokia X7 that was launched in China in October and comes with features such as PureDisplay screen technology with HDR 10 support and Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset.
The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system (OS) and has 18W fast charging support coupled with a 3,500mAh battery. "We`ve seen great success in the value flagship category with each of our smartphones in this class introducing new premium experiences to our fans. With the Nokia 8.1, we are pushing the boundaries in this segment," Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global, told reporters here.
The device features a 12MP main camera with ZEISS Optics, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) superfast autofocus. There`s a 20MP front camera for selfies, too. The Nokia 8.1 is the first Nokia smartphone to launch with Android 9 Pie out of the box.
The phone comes with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.