- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Micromax launches Bharat 5 for Rs 5,555
The new device that packs a 5,000mAh battery, 5MP front and rear cameras with flash, delivers a run time of up to two days and has a standby time of up to three weeks.
Expanding its affordable "Bharat" series, Micromax Informatics on Friday launched "Bharat 5" smartphone for Rs 5,555.
The device that packs a 5,000mAh battery, 5MP front and rear cameras with flash, delivers a run time of up to two days and has a standby time of up to three weeks, the company said in a statement.
"With Bharat series, Micromax is helping the Indian consumers be digitally connected and make the experience more affordable and accessible. The device is pivotal tier 3 and 4 cities that face severe power outage issues," said Shubhodip Pal, Chief Marketing and Chief Commercial Officer, Micromax Informatics.
The device, available at offline retail stores in India, has 5.2-inch HD IPS display, Android Nougat operating system, 1.3 GHz Quadcore processor, 1GB RAM and 16GB onboard memory that can be expanded up to 64GB.
Micromax has also partnered with Vodafone to provide its Bharat 5 consumers with 50GB of free data.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.