- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Money Guru: How women could initiate a new business
Updated: June 26, 2019 22:00 pm
Women are multi-taskers, in a single frame of time she handles multiple tasks. But there are some women also who wants to be businesswomen someday. The time will not ever become right, you have to make it right and here's how you can do it.