MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription: Check allotment status finalisation date and how to check if you got shares
The Rs 597-crore initial public offering of MTAR Technologies was subscribed 3.68 times on Wednesday, the first day of the bidding process, on overwhelming support from retail investors.
MTAR Technologies IPO News: The Rs 597-crore initial public offering of MTAR Technologies was subscribed 3.68 times on Wednesday, the first day of the bidding process, on overwhelming support from retail investors. The IPO has received bids for 2.67 crore equity shares against an offer size of 72.6 lakh equity stocks, translating into a subscription of 3.68 times, data available on the exchanges till 5 pm showed. The portion reserved for retail investors was subscribed 6.93 times, while that non-institutional category received 1.02 times subscription. However, qualified institutional buyers did not place any bid.
Here is all you need to know about MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status finalisation date, listing date and how to check share subscription:-
MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status finalisation date: Likely to be on 10th March 2021
MTAR Technologies IPO listing date: Likely to be on 16th March 2021
How to check MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status share subscription
How to check on BSE WEBSITE bseindia.com:-
Step 1 - Go to link - https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Step 2 - Select Equity
Step 3 - Select Issue Name (MTAR Technologies IPO)
Step 4- Enter Application Number as well as PAN
Step 5 - Click on search button to know the MTAR Technologies IPO Share Allotment Subscription Status
MTAR Technologies IPO
- A total of 31,11,725 shares have been allocated to 15 anchor investors at Rs 575 apiece, which is the upper end of the price band. At this price, the company garnered Rs 179 crore, according to a circular uploaded on the BSE website.
- Nomura Funds Ireland Public Limited Company, Jupiter South Asia Investment Company, White Oak Capital and Goldman Sachs India are foreign portfolio investors that have been allocated shares in the anchor book.
- In addition, domestic institutional investors who were allocated shares are SBI Mutual Fund (MF), Axis MF, ICICI Prudential MF, HDFC MF, Birla Sunlife MF, Kotak Mahindra MF, Nippon India MF, Franklin Templeton MF, Sundaram MF, Invesco MF and Birla Sun Life Insurance.
- SBI MF and Axis MF had also invested Rs 70 crore and Rs 30 crore respectively in a pre-IPO round concluded last month.
- According to merchant banking sources, there was a bid demand of over Rs 3,000 crore against the book size of only Rs 179 crore. Overall, 25 bidders participated but shares were allocated to 15.
- The IPO consists of a fresh issuance of up to 21,48,149 equity shares aggregating Rs 124 crore and an offer for sale of up to 82,24,270 equity shares worth up to Rs 473 crore by selling shareholders.
- The price band has been fixed at Rs 574- 575 per equity share for the initial share-sale, which would be open for public subscription during March 3-5.
- Proceeds from the fresh issue will be used to repay debt, fund long-term working capital requirements besides attending to general corporate purpose.
- The Hyderabad-based company has precision engineering capabilities to build nuclear and pressurized water reactors, aerospace engines, missile systems, aircraft components and many such other critical components and assemblies.
-MTAR currently operates out of seven manufacturing facilities, including an export-oriented unit located in Hyderabad, Telangana, and has been servicing the defense, aerospace and energy sectors for more than four decades.
- The company works with clients like Indian Space Research Organization, Defence Research and Development Organization, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd and US-based Bloom Energy Corp, besides catering to other well-known establishments like Bharat Dynamics and Hindustan Aeronautics.
- JM Financial and IIFL Securities are the book running lead managers to the issue.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.