Dr Reddy’s, Reliance Industries, Bharti Airtel, CONCOR to Barbeque Nation - here are top Buzzing Stocks today
The domestic stock markets were trading near day’s high, up over 1.20%, on Wednesday's noon trade as the Reserve Bank of India kept the repo rate unchanged at 4%. The FY22 growth projection was also maintained at 10.5 per cent.
The domestic stock markets were trading near day’s high, up over 1.20%, on Wednesday's noon trade as the Reserve Bank of India kept the repo rate unchanged at 4%. The FY22 growth projection was also maintained at 10.5 per cent. At 12:54 pm, the S&P BSE Sensex was trading 641.36 points, or 1.30%, higher at 49,842.75-mark and the Nifty 50 index was trading 178.85 points, or 1.22%, up at 14,862.35 level. Meanwhile, certain stocks were in action in either direction based on reports linked to them. Here is a list of few such stocks:
p>WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Dr Reddy’s: Up 2.23%. The company has got USFDA approval for Kuvan drug, which has US sales worth $500 million.
Reliance Industries: Up 2.10%. Reliance's Jio has acquired an 800 MHz spectrum from Bharti Airtel in 3 circles.
Bharti Airtel: Up 2.56%. Bharti Enterprises and Dixon Tech create a JV for manufacturing telecom products. Dixon holds a 74% stake in the JV and Bharti Airtel holds the remaining 26% stakes.
Indian Hotels: Up 1.51%. HSBC maintains buy on Indian Hotels and keeps target of Rs 160.
Tata Motors: Up 0.37%. Sales of Jaguar dropped 19% YoY in March to 3,880 units. Sales of Land Rovers grew 21.9% YoY to 15,086 units in the month.
Mazagon Dock: Up 0.74%. Government is likely to provide a big subsidy to the Indian shipping companies on cargo transportation of PSUs, sources aware of the development informed Zee Business. According to the sources, the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways has prepared a Cabinet note for the purpose. The subsidy will be provided on participation in the global tenders of the ministries and CPSEs.
Barbeque Nation: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Barbeque Nation Hospitality zooms 20% post a weak listing on the exchanges today. It has rallied smartly post a weak listing.
Adani Enterprises: Down 6.68%. Adani group stocks see profit-taking.
Banking Stocks: Banking stocks were in action post-RBI policy.
Power Stocks: Power stocks, like Power Grid – up 2.96% and Tata Power – up 0.38%, are doing well.
CONCOR: Up 2.43%. Shares of CONCOR were buzzing in trade.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.