- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
Confirmed Train Tickets Soon! Indian Railways' new plan to make travel easier, booking rules to be changed soon
Indian Railways: The Indian Railway is going to tighten the noose on black marketing of ticket brokers soon. It is the effort of the Railways that everyone gets confirmed tickets and the ticket network can be freed from touts. Zee Business brings this exclusive report.
Indian Railways: Important news for railway passengers! The Indian Railway is going to tighten the noose on black marketing of ticket brokers soon. It is the effort of the Railways that everyone gets confirmed tickets and the ticket network can be freed from touts. For this, it is necessary to ban the touts from booking train tickets. The railways has its eyes on the practices in the bulk booking of train tickets in order to rein-in the touts. Zee Business brings this exclusive report.
The channel has learnt through its sources that the Indian Railways can change the rules of its ticket booking. For this, the details of ticket booking can be confirmed by calling the passengers soon. In this, information about travel details, destination, booking method etc. can be sought.
In this way, it will be easier to catch the ticket brokers, said the source. At the same time, in states like UP, Bihar, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, the focus will be on train passengers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.