- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
What moved your market: Sensex, Nifty, Monsoon and much more
Updated: August 10, 2018 14:49 pm
BSE Sensex created history today by crossing the 38,000-pt barrier for the first time ever. NSE Nifty was not far behind as it extended its record run for the 5th day today. The reason behind today's rise was the that optimism around the India growth story continued to override global trade concerns. ICICI Bank topped the Sensex gainers list. Check out here in brief, Sensex, Nifty, services, monsoon data: