- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Tamil Nadu Lok Sabha candidate files nomination by paying up Rs 25000 deposit in coins
Updated: March 28, 2019 20:30 pm
Candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls are coming up with innovative ways to campaign and this candidate from Chennai took his campaign a step further by filing his nominations in a 'noteworthy' fashion. Watch this video to know more.