- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Privatise public sector banks, here's why
Updated: March 13, 2018 16:23 pm
11 out of 21 PSBs are under the RBI's 'prompt corrective action' plan. Banks have to recall $6 billion bail-in bonds.$207 billion in corporate bad debt are waiting to be sold in bankruptcy proceedings.